We have at our disposal a wide range of products to suit your specific requirements. Please contact us and tell us your needs, we will offer you a customized solution.
CT QA phantom for initial calibration as well as follow-up periodical quality check of CT scanners
● The phantom can be used for initial and follow-up QA tests listed below, described in JIS Z 4752-3-5: 2008 (IEC 61223-3-5: 2004) and Z 4752-2-6: 2012 (IEC 61223-2-6: 2006)
● Ability to capture defects of the myocardial region
● Conforming to JIS Z 4923: 2015)
● Slice Thickness
● Spatial Resolution
● Low contrast resolution
● Mean HU number
● Slide Thickness
The phantom can be used for features of CT evaluation, such as high and low contrast resolutions, feed direction and CTDI
● Non-aqueous, easy set-up enables liquid-free evaluation session
● Designed to allow evaluation in volume scanning
● Contrast resolution sensitivity profile
● Contrast-to-Noise Ratio (CNR) evaluation
● Evaluation of effective slice thickness, SSPz evaluation
Water Equivalent Material, various inserts and empty bottles enable to verify the appropriate Multi-Energy CT settings
● Phantom using innovative Water EquivalentMaterial
● Empty bottles enable insertion of various itemsand check how they react to Multi Energy CT
● Save time and efforts to produce custom-made water phantoms
● Two different sizes of body (TR-I, TR-J)
● ME-CT image analysis protocol
● Metal artifact reduction
● Reduction of contrast media
● Signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
● Image contrast
● CT dose index (CTDI)
The QUART didoCT meter is designed for easy and precise dose-width product measurements. Its innovative detector features ionisation as well as solid-state technology.
The didoCT is also the first pencil chamber meter with the ability to measure HVL directly in the same exposure as the DLP (didoCT+ version).
The didoCT is equipped with a backlit display to assure swift readings even in darkened environments and the dose or DLP rate is refreshed continuously on the display while the measurement is running.
Special Feature - Direct CT-HVL Measurement
The meter‘s HVL feature is designed to easily measure the aluminium equivalent for a wide range of CT imaging equipment. It is calibrated at suitable standard radiation qualities in accordance with the majority of CT scanners used in radiology or radiation therapy
● DLP: 0.2 µGycm - 999 mGycm (Uncertainty: ±5% / Resolution: 0.01 nGycm)
● DLP Rate: 0.25 µGycm/s - 999 mGycm/s (Uncertainty: ±5% over full range / Resolution: 0.1 nGycm/s)
● Exposure Time: 0.5 ms – 300 s (Uncertainty: ± 0.5 ms / Resolution 0.1 ms)
● CT-HVL (didoCT+): 3.0 – 9.0 mm Al (HVL output, Uncertainty: +/- 8% / Resolution: 0.1 mm Al); Internal Filtration 2.8 - 29 mm Al equivalent and corresponding range of 70 - 150 kVp.
The QUART DVTap phantom is designed to be used as a universal tool for 3D imaging equipment including CT applications.
The phantom (combined with QUART's CTtec software) has been endorsed by IAEA, EFOMP and ESTRO as a comprehensive solution for time-efficient CT and CBCT QA procedures.
Only one exposure is required to create a 3D data set containing all required parameters to evaluate image quality.
Automated evaluation through unique QUART QA/QC software.Phantom can be applied for field sizes from 4x4cm to large fields-of-view (FOV). A universal holder or customised phantom holders available for easy and reproducible positioning.
▪ Spatial resolution: Line spread function
▪ Resolution: Z-Resolution
▪ Standard test objects: PMMA / Air / PVC
▪ Material equivalents: Free Air / Soft tissue / Bone
▪ Positioning tools: Linear (top side) / Selective markers
▪ Size: Ø 16 cm, height: 15 cm
▪ Scatter radiation modules: 1x 6 cm / 1x 5 cm
▪ Nyquist Frequency (NF)
▪ Contrast-to-Noise Ratio (CNR)
▪ Homogeneity / Image Uniformity
▪ Modulation Transfer Function
▪ Artefacts, Image Flaws
▪ Figure of Merit (FOM)
The QUART didoDTO software tool is used for transferring stored measurement data from dido meters into a PC system. From there, the data can be processed through Excel templates.
QUART didoDTO is available as an optional extra for users who need a bit more flexibility than just a stand-alone meter. One license can be used on one PC for a couple of EASY / CT / MAS / SVM meters.
● Data export of all stored parameters to Microsoft Excel templates _ Developed for ease-of-use
● Quick and easy server registration for end-users available 24/7
The QUART Nonius is an easy-to-use and very sophisticated measuring instrument to verify size and geometrical properties of x-ray fields. It can also be used to analyse characteristics of fanned x-ray beams as used in CT or dental panoramic x-ray (OPG).
The QUART Nonius is incredibly flexible and its precision is an absolute strong point – as it achieves a resolution in the socalled nonius range of 0.1 mm.
Recent studies have proven that QUART Nonius can also be used for field measurement in radiation therapy applications.
▪ Accuracy / Resolution: +/- 0.1 mm
▪ Exposure Threshold: Dose = 100 µGy / Dose Rate = 20 µGy/s
▪ Minimum Exposure: Variable; depends on application and tube filtration
▪ Measurement Method: Open measurement – no added filtration
▪ Connectivity: Standard USB (2.0)
▪ Sensor Area: 40 mm Length
▪ Radiopaque center marker (Visible in test exposure)