PM1401K-3 is the smallest and the most lightweight instrument in the world, which is capable to operate simultaneously as an alarming device, search instrument, survey meter, spectrometer and identifier.
The instrument can be used both indoors and outdoors and is intended for everyday and/or emergency use by officers of radiological and isotope laboratories, specialists of different industries, agriculture, transport, medicine, customs and border services, firefighters, military, police and other first responding agencies.
- РМ1401K-3М – modification is equipped with built-in alpha, beta and gamma detectors, without neutron detection capabilities;
- РМ1401K-3P – modification is equipped with built-in alpha, beta, gamma and neutron (based on three scintillation units) detectors;
- РМ1401К-3PM – modification is equipped with built-in gamma and neutron (based on three scintillation units) detectors, Bluetooth module, with dose equivalent measurement capabilities;
- PM1401K-3E – gamma-neutron modification without functions of 137Cs activity measurement and radionuclides identification.
For 3E, 3P, 3M
- Set of spacer rings (for α-, β-radiation measurement)
- Set of α-radiation filters (for α-, β-radiation measurement)